Saturday, September 8, 2012

step here for awhile.

I'm back !!! 
 Sorry that I'm a lazy blogger, HAHAHAHAHAHA, is because I didn't have so much time to notice my blog, eventhou my friend's blog. Sorry about that. So, my life is getting awesome. Honestly, I'm glad to be in this class, 4K, which is the most crazier, most warmer, most happier class ever. 4K = SPECIAL. We built a good friendship. Add, some of my classmates built a good relationship, too. :P 

What I want to share is......

FRIENDSHIP - Me and my classmates, always plan our holidays and weekend activities such as climbing, bbq, shopping, visiting orphanage house... in the class. So our friendships are getting closer. Seperti isi dengan kuku. Appreciate :) 

RELATIONSHIP - Eventhou I'm single available but I enjoy it very well. But sometimes I saw some couples so sweet and I'll get jealous again! :P isn't everyone like that? 

FAMILYSHIP - Still the same. Nothing happen, I love them.

What I'm wish to.......

Find some part time jobs and get more money. I recognize I'm a person that materialistic, isn't girls like that? 

CHANGE MYSELF. *challenging accept*

FAMINE 30 on August 5
 This was what I went one month ago. It was an activities that help those poor countries to donate money. My first experience, didn't eat any foods in thirty-hours. Wasn't that easy for me because I loves to eat so much! Everything is worth it, I wish one day I could have ability to help those kids too :)

I guessed you din't know where I am. 
A day broga hill with my family and relatives.
and finally we found a place to sit and take some photos!
HERE SOME CAPTURE C: 




stay tuned.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...