Monday, April 30, 2012

Genting trip!

April 28 , On the way Genting . 
Looking forward this day since last last month! Me and Viko decided to watch a concert《丁当歌舞线上演唱会》. Unfortunately, that day had a Bersih.2.0 activities... I crossed my fingers and hope that it won't jam on the highway. Hahaha. God bless, I reached Genting Highland before 12 noon. 

And then I met my babes and dear.

Girls. Viko was gone....
Went to outdoor first. We played many motivate games on this day! Especially the jumping machine, it was damn cool! My heart almost jump out. Ohmygod. Someone cried after playing this :P Cindy! 

Him and I. 
We having a lot of fun during this!
Couples of the day.
Wei Chuan, Jieyi, Sylvia, Lun, CheeYang and Me.
See! We all so happy :3
We make it a straight line. Four boats.... geng right? XD
I damn like this. 
Five of us! 
My favourite singer of my life! Ding Dang :) 
 Second round. Me and Viko went to Ding Dang's concert! Ohyeah, I wait for it so long! This was the first time I went to a concert. There were people mountain people sea, all the tickets were sold out. Luckily we bought the ticket earlier. 
Only me and her. And her sister, her sister's friends.
Guess who is the special guest?! Yen-J ! Ohmygod. He's so fucking tall and thin man.
Ding Dang sings very touch :') I want to go her concert again!
Suprise! 
 After watching the show, I got third round again. Damn it's really tired :( I quickly rushed back to hotel and bath. They also quickly prepare for the cake. And then Jieyi opened the door.... Taadaaa! Sing belated birthday songs! 

Dear Jieyi, Happy birthday to you! I hope you can smile always and blessed. Loveyou! 

make a wish.
Awww. So sweet x) 
Fourth round. Watched movie, The Avengers 3D with my dear. We bought 130am movie tickets, I was too tired and then I slept inside the cinema. Lmao. This was really the first time I watched a movie until sleep.... I wanna watch again because all of them said this movie very nice. LOL. We hurry back to sleep because it's already 4am. Wtf. 

April 29, second day, going back :(
Yesterday night I can't sleep well. I slept for awhile in the bus on the way back home. 

Bye Genting !
舍不得走..... -完-

Sincerely, 
Suetyin.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...