Thursday, May 17, 2012

Ling.. ling.. ling's birthday !

17th May : Happy Birthday little Wan Ling.
 To my lovely ling, Happy birthday to you. Sorry for last year we din't celebrate with you, although this time we having exam but we din't forget your birthday! Hope you like it. Be happier, healthier, prettier! 

Hey. Why did you keep a long distance with this cake? Is the cake looks scary?! 
From the left : Cindy - Viko - Suetyin - Jennis
From the left : Jieyi - Sylvia - Waiyee - Clarise
My mouth so dirty lmao.
Love my sisters !
Happy birthday lovely one ! :)
So recently I felt so tired . This is because this month I having exam, I get disappointed while taking my science subjects exam. I feel like .... giving up. Sorry for no time to spend with my books. Seriously, I did not have any freedom. I mean, I'm tired of work. But I have no choice, ha :) Cheer everyone.

Edited. Nice ? Haaaa.
Dear, happy one-month. See my hand so fat and his hand so... lol. *hee* 
Sincerely,
Suetyin.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...