Saturday, March 10, 2012

Enjoy.


Hey people I'm back with freedom. Sorry for not blogging anything for almost two or three weeks time. Less people concerned about it :( Everyday just rushing studies, rushing for works, and homeworks too. But yea, I do enjoy in school and tuition everyday. And now. I have seven-days times for doing my own things. I can swim, reading novel, crazy on bigbang, tumbling summore watching television. :P

Follow by the past, february and march.
February 21th. Merentas Desa Practice
Random day. We started rushing our studies. 
February 25th. Going KLCC with lovely princess by LRT. 很明显新加坡的MRT好多了 ..
A present for baby.
February 29th. We had a simple celebration with Jennis at her house. Steamboat during midnight! 
March 3rd. Merentas Desa. I get 61 this year. Hmmmp.
Nah. I'm the most charming one. (2)  Hahahahahaha. #Merentas Desa
March 5th. First day if exam. While studying additional maths.
March 7th. Lovely coffee putting many sugars and hazel nut cheese cake. #Secret Recipe\
March 8th. Fourth day of exam.
继续 Jennis's birthday party...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...