Monday, April 9, 2012

Happy birthday, Cindy!

亲爱的,生日快乐!
 Happy belated birthday to my lovely Cindy Chai. We know each other since Form One :) Did you remember how we meet? During the PRS camp! It was extremely fun we slept together, we talked together,  we ate together, we performed together, we went into the jungle together, we cross the river together. Last year, you became the important person in my life. No one can replace you in my heart :P Seriously, I won't foeget you my lovely sister :') You treat us very good! 

 So, this was the second time I celebrate birthday with you! Hope you're happy! I love you my dear ;) 

I'm glad that you can same class with me. sylvia and jieyi too :)
This is our personal blackboard. Just leave a 'Happy Birthday' to you :P
4 K ! 
We love you ! Cindy Chai :P
Second day, we decided to go to Neway as celebrate Cindy's birthday! We keep on party rocking, *lol* We almost sang for 6 hours I think :P 我还唱得舍不得走 ~ After Neway, we chit-chat at In House Cafe, Mahkota Cheras. Memorable :P

Photo of Girl's.
:)
:)
At last, Happy Birthday again ! :*

SuetYin C: 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...