Sunday, May 27, 2012

Taylor's Lakeside

TAYLOR 
Yes ! We're at Taylor's Lakeside Campus :D We joined 'The OIC Camp' on May 26th, Saturday. We met an idiot taxi man, he fetch us but he don't know the roadway to Taylor's. And then he use Jie Yi's GPS. Lmao. *THANKGOD* We reached there before 9am :) 

Thanks for my school that give us a chance to visit Taylor's Lakeside. Taylor's was extremely big and nice and wonderful and ..... *can i study there* ? When I stepped into this college, I felt I was in a new school and study here. lol.

This activity was a big benefit for me, I've learned a lot of things, behaviour, communicate, teamwork. And I met some new friends too :) I need to improve my English as I always spoke broken English. I felt shy when spoke with them! 

So that day we have many activities, Ice breaking.. Talk.. Amazing Race.. Concert. I damn REGRET I join the 'Fashion' blah blah I forget. That's not my taste lol. I should join Photography with Sean. I DAMN ANGRY AND DAMN REGRET. SUPER DUPER REGRET. WHY SHOULD I FOLLOW. 

Taylor's College.
Mountain people mountain sea.
Everyone get this.
While Ice Breaking.. boring !
Our lecturer, Ana. She was nice, pretty and tall. 
Brunch @ Oldtown.
Babe and I . Hahahahahahaha.
Me, Jieyi and Clarise.
We met Shermaine and Lee Shan :)
All peace (Y)
Four of us sampat again!
While at the Grand Hall....
We're in a same group :) Can you believe that Sean is our leader? Lol. 
This is our group DISTRICT 12. Sean was our leader lol.  *the only guy in this group* 
Lakeside


Concert. Mostly high here! Hahahaha. 
End at 7pm. Exhausted.. The OIC Camp rocks!

Sincerely, Suetyin.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...